Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fear??

Oh my gosh I was so excited to go on this ward trip and conquer the ropes courses. Fear never entered me as I thought about all the exciting obstacles I would face. In the morning we did one course where you climbed a net then walked across several planks then down a zip line. My team decided to time each other to see who could do it the fastest. I did not come close but I had fun. In the afternoon we did another course where you climbed a pole then walked across a cable with a few ropes hanging down to hold on to then down a zip line. I raced up the pole and had no problem with the transition of footing. However once I was standing on the wire I lost it I was scared to death but I made it. How fun.


I booked it up this pole. I see a future in telephone wire repair.


Once i finally relaxed and put a smile on my face.
I made it!
Thank goodness for friends I might have been stuck in that harness. (My hips don't lie)


My awesome team geared up to attack the course!
Challenge exercises. Climbing the Berlin wall!

What a fun weekend. What a fun ward. I am going to miss them.



No comments: