Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Have A Dream!



My roommate had a plan and goals so I had to say something...

I said I am going to open a hospital.

She helped me fill in the rest (she has me figured out)...

It will be a small or large pediatric hospital for hopefully well children. At first we might treat colic and diaper rash then slowly advance to more mature problems such as croup, ear infections, and sniffles to name a few. We will eventually open and ER for scrapes and bruises. The myriad of things we treat will grow much like a child.

The hospital will be run day and night by one well trained and skilled nurse. I feel consistency in these well children's life will be important. Yes you may be wondering but she will also run the cafeteria. The children must be fed.

Currently, there are no children to be admitted to this hospital but you could say they are a twinkle in this nurses eye. She will find them. They might just fall from heaven.

Beautiful capable well trained nurse seeking handsome side kick to assist in much of the same responsibilities. Most likely on an early evening, night and early morning shift, and most if not all weekends. Must be trained in dish washing and other household, I mean hospital, responsibilities. The rest of their time will be spend in fundraising for the hospital. Must love children.

Spread the word people this hospital needs to get up and functioning...there are lives to save.

1 comment:

MONICA said...

Hahahaahaha:) This is too great:) And lets not forget the always oncall pediatric nurse sister who you call when you have reached the limit of your pediatric expertise:)