Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This Girl Needs a Belt!

On October 24th I joined 'Boot Camp with Jess and Company'


This is after one week of working out. One week wearing a 30 lb vest while working out.





Since then I have lost 8 lbs!!! and feel amazing. I am doing workouts I never dreamed of doing and now I cannot wait to get to the gym every morning.


Hopefully, I will get some measurements soon but I will tell you my clothes are fitting again and I feel like I look good. My arms are looking toned.


This is the best move I have taken for my overall health. Today one of my trainers came to me and said "You have come so far in such a short time, You will have no problem reaching your goals."


I believe him! I can do this.


Along with working out I am doing a meal plan. I eat 6 meals a day. I actually eat the same thing all week long which is great for me. I do not like planning food and I do not like having to come up with something new every day. This takes all the work out of it. Plus I am learning how to prepare so many new things. I am loving it. I also like it because I know I am getting the nutrition I need for all the working out I am doing.


The best part is I feel good all together. I am tired a lot but overall my energy has improved!


Stay tuned!

If I ever find my camera I will take another picture.

No comments: