Monday, September 8, 2008

A day in the life. This may never happen again.

Today I woke up a new woman . I had a work meeting at 830 (boring). Then I came home invigorated ready to conquer the world. I decided I want to make Pumpkin bread. First I checked with Amber, the expert of all things Fall, to see if it was the appropriate time of year to start making pumpkin goodies. She gave me the go ahead. So I baked pumpkin bread. It was so much fun and tasty.
I decided since I was going to be in the kitchen so long some dinner should result from it. So I cooked dinner too. My kitchen smelled of pumpkin and Italian chicken. But if that is not smell enough for you throw some pine sol into the mix because I mopped while the food cooked and baked. I don't know what got into me...BUT I LOVED IT. Oh it does not stop there apparently my Relief Society calling kicked in and I made cute little wraps and cards for the bread. Then I delivered all the fun treats. What a fun day.

4 comments:

Julie J. said...

You are such a cute girl! I have days like that but they are very rare, and I usually end up calling 911, because you know how much I like to do that.

Clarissa Jane said...

Reminds me of that wonderful breakfast we had of pumpkin waffles and buttercream syrup... makes me hungry!!

Linda D Buchanan said...

JeSsIcA,
I was so excited to see your blog...tho I do not have one, I have seen many..if you know what I mean.
I am proud of your efforts and the bread looks awesome. Wish I was there for dinner.
I love your first posting about your first year+ in Utah and around the world. I am proud of the things you have done and accomplished. Mom

Hildegarde said...

The bread is very delicious by the way! It is totally yummy.