Sunday, September 28, 2008

Relief Society Retreat

My first Enrichment activity with the new ward was a success. Well at least I think it was. As I mentioned in an earlier post I was called to be the second counselor in the singles ward Relief Society, that means I am over Enrichment. We wanted to have an activity where all the girls could get to know each other. It is a new ward and we are all strangers. My friend Keli offered her cabin so we went to Oakley Utah for a girls night. When all the girls arrived we had dinner (Costco Lasagna...Yum) then the Bishop and his wife spoke to us.
Then we played games and just had fun. There was a good group from the ward and we meshed real well. In the morning we had breakfast and most people took off.
On Saturday after all the girls left Keli and I went to a lake to enjoy the fall leaves. They were beautiful. I love fall. It has always been Amber's favorite season and since I have never really lived in it I have not payed much attention to it. However, now I think it is my favorite too.


This pose is for my dear friend Liesl, she does not read my blog but it is for her nonetheless.





No comments: