Thursday, May 14, 2009

Be bold or sit at home?!?!

It seems over and over I am forced to either lay it on the line or just sit back wishing and hoping to no avail. Is there an in between that I am missing?
I meet nice guys, great guys that I just want to get to know better. However, the opportunity is never there unless I make it happen.
I hear stories of women who are married because they persisted, because they were bold. Which leads me to believe I should bet out there... I should tell them when I am interested... when I would like a friendship to be explored further.
I am not afraid of rejection well not completely. Yeah it hurts but I think it is healthy. It just seems that my decision tends to be should I tell him now or should I drag it out and get hurt later. So the obvious response would be you are going after the wrong guys. I don't think that is entirely true. Reason number one all the guys I have liked in the past have all been so different from each other is numerous ways. They have all been at different stages in their lives. There is no common thread. Reason number two well there is none the wording just flowed earlier.
How do you know when one is worth persuing if it is not common anymore to get to know someone (date, curious concept). Do I really have to live from chance meetings week to week.
OR should I just get out there let my heart break over and over. Is there hope these days that one day my heart wont break but will be buoyed up by another.

I can't believe I am considereing posting this, it is what is on my mind.

No comments: