Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Could it really be that simple.


So about three or four years ago my dad recorded a TV show for my sisters and I. I can't remember what it was called. It took three different types of women and they taught them how to find their perfect husband. We use to watch it each week with another friend. That friend got married I will have to ask her if the show helped her. If it did then maybe I should find the tapes and re watch it.

So today I was chatting with my dad. He told me guys are all the same and very simple His words were 'we are like dogs, we run in packs and we like treats.' response to that was, yes but we have been told not to hand out treats because then the guys come around for the wrong reason. His next comment made me laugh. 'Dogs can be trained not to beg.' So then he goes on to reccommend another TV show for me. Are you ready for it... The Dog Whisperer... yup the show about the guy that teaches dog owners how to manage their dogs. I love that show it is very informative but I don't have a dog.

So I am left to think am I over thinking the whole dating process. Can it really be a simple as the dog whisperer makes it with his pack of dogs. I will be watching that show for the next few weeks and I will get back to you. Okay, I really propably will not. I will stick with my new found favorite show. Cupid, it is teaching me to be bold.

2 comments:

Julie J. said...

I was bold and I got a real winner. But, being bold was embarassing. I find it hilarious that you put a picture of a weiner dog up with this post!

Jessica said...

I need details on your boldness.
That is Ambers doggy.I didn't even think about it being a weiner dog. I mean I did that on purpose because i hve not been bold lately like planned