Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A head and heart disconnect...

This is my diagnosis for myself these days. My heart wants to feel and it wants to love like it does best but it cannot because my brain is in overload. When I start to feel I cannot sort through those feelings so my brain takes over. The results are disastrous. Even simply being the support I want to for my friends is too much at times. I wonder how I let things get to this point, but even trying to sort that out is overwhelming.
Hopefully, I can keep my mind in check for ten more weeks. Hopefully, I can distract it with all the studying I have to do.
Luckily, despite the drama I have created for myself I really am happy. I know I am where I need to be. I know I have made the right decision to pursue this education. I am truly blessed. I just hope I do not hurt too many people along the way.

No comments: