Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long overdue.

My dad told me he keeps checking my blog ...I guess it is time for an update. Plus with Monica having a blog I got to keep some attention in my state too.

Once again I let school take over my life. It once occupied my entire life. It consumed me. Now that I am done, and have been for three months, I still struggle to manage my time well. I was so use to having no time. Now I can't seem to pull myself out of that mind set. I will get there though.

I have taken up reading which also leads to problems in time management. Once I am into a book I am hooked and I have trouble stopping. My first read this year was this book ...


I got this book at a white elephant gift exchange but it proved to be a fun read.



Next, I read the Hunger Games. I will admit I was very hesitant to read this one but I really enjoyed it. I am now reading the second book in the trilogy and enjoying it as well.

But before I started that one I read



One of those church authors. It was a great book. I found it a little predictable but entertaining all the same. Now I want a cowboy!
I am trying to make my reading time productive time as well. I read at the laundramat and as I ride a stationary bike.

In addition to reading I have devoted a lot of my energy to Weight Watcher! I started in January and have lost 10 lbs. It feels great to be doing this and I am starting to get creative with my food ideas. When I plan my meals I love food. I use to dislike food and the act of eating, but it did not stop me from eating. I did not like that I had to plan food and take time to eat it. I did not like to choose where or what to eat. Now, as I eat I savor every bite, I love thinking of the next thing to eat. When my days are well planned I get excited to be on Weight Watchers. There are the rough days too. I look forward to loosing more weight and getting healthy!!

No comments: