Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sleepwalking in Utah.

There are not any big stories for Utah just a bunch of little gems.



-Woke up one morning with all the sheets and blankets from my bed folded and stacked nicely on my bed.


- found myself wandering my room on occasion no purpose known...usually I realize I am up just tell myself to get back in bed.


- I use to have a curio cabinet in my room woke up and the door was open. I do not remember the details anymore but in my dream I was looking for something.


- When I was really stressed with school, surgery and other stuff... Monica would hear me talking night after night and she would come in and see how I was doing and I would get mad at her for talking to me. I usually would try to tell her I was awake and not talking in my sleep. I finally asked her to ignore me because it only stressed me out.


- I sleep in clothes that I would consider immodest for public...In my dreams I start to realize what I am wearing and become uncomfortable...I use to just pull the blankets up...lately I have woken up in modest shirts I did not got to bed wearing.

Oh how I wish I could remember all the odd things I have done. I have been sitting up in bed a lot lately in my sleep...until recently i changed pillows...I wonder if comfort has something to do with it.

So apparently it is not sleepwalking I am doing because I am aware that I am walking. Whereas sleepwalkers do not know they sleepwalk. One may say I am lucid dreaming because I can talk myself back to bed...but I don't really think I control my thoughts. I don't know what it is but I hope it has provided you with a little entertainment.

2 comments:

MONICA said...

Oh the sitting up in bed. Whenever we shared a room for whatever reason it was creepy to wake up to you sitting up just looking around. CREEPY. But again you would get upset if I tried to tell you to go to sleep.

Chris said...

Made me smile. now I wish we could have a big family style sleepover like we used to at Grandma's so I could laugh at your antics.
Chris