Saturday, October 8, 2011

Short commute, steep hills

As the weather starts turning colder I have been assessing the hills I now live on and travel up and down daily. This is going to be a fun winter. I am reminded of some thoughts that I once shared. I feel there will be plenty more of these to come.

Icy Thoughts
By Jessica B.

Oh I hope I stop soon...
There is the curb...
stuck in the gutter I hope not...
I am hungry...
Remember when my house was not on a hill...
To far past the driveway I will have to turn around

The following are more thoughts as she spun her wheels attempting a turn back up the hill...

You knew this would not work...
I am hungry if I get stuck here I might not get the dinner I want...
I hope a car does not turn down this street...
burnt rubber not really a good smell...
Oh remember when my house was in the desert...
Note to self next place I live there will have hot guys next door

Thoughts as she drove around the block...

Should I try from and uphill aproach or a downhill...
Who should I call to coach me...
what shall I have for dinner...
oh nice Christmas lights...
here goes nothing...

Parked safely in her driveway. Jessica heads for dinner

1 comment:

Sarah DeMoss said...

lol love it....We think they same way! Glad you made it home safe!