Thursday, November 5, 2009

A life richly blessed.

That is my life right now...

I live with the best roommate a girl could ask for. I complain about little things (oops she does not know I complain) but all things considered I am blessed to have my sister here in Utah with me. I love sharing our nursing careers with each other. It has always been nice to relate with her through all stages of the nursing process. I love having someone that genuinely cares about me at home. I love hearing her daily updates even if the new tires was the highlight. She is amazing I am inspired by her strength love and commitment.

As I mentioned in past post I have the best parents a girl could ask for. Along with them I have a three wonderful supportive siblings. Amber will forever be an example of service to me. An example of strong will, I use to call it stubborn and opinionated, but now I admire her dedication to the truths she holds dear. There is always a genuine love behind everything she does for others. Monica I have already hit on her a little bit. A little more about her she is diligent in all her endeavours. She is a true friends to everyone. Jeffrey has always amazed me when it comes to the way he speaks of others. He sees the good in people and makes sure others see it as well. He is talented in so many ways, a dedicated and hard worker. They all have been such a strength in my life. 5 people I am grateful to spend an eternity with.

I have a great job and yes I complain about that too. However, the patients and co workers make it fun and interesting. In January I will have worked at the UOC for 2 years. I have grown so much in my career while working there. I am convinced some of the people I work with are the reason I needed to take this job. They have been a strength to me. They have become another family away from home.

I am able to get an education. When I graduated with my associates in nursing that was the end of the road for me. I accomplished all and more than I had planned or dreamed of. It only took two and a half years to realize the value in furthering my education. Even though my goal and passion will always remain becoming a mother. I now have a career to fall back on. My bachelor degree will only be a strength for me. Even though the schooling seems tedious and I feel more like a circus animal jumping through hoops. I know I am headed in the right direction.

Since my move to Utah I could not ask for better friends. It started out with three great roommates which turned into 5. All of which have taught me great lessons and brought me strength when I needed it most. The first ward I attended was amazing and one would think it could not get any better than this. Then it did and I have developed friendships that again teach me daily. I have so many wonderful friends, so many that I am torn in every which way. I wish I could spend time with each of them everyday. They all tell me I am an example to them but if they only knew the examples they are to me. So wonderful to have so many people laugh with to cry with to share life's adventures with. The added spice is nice.

Other things that bless my life daily...
Extended Family
The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ
Good health (I have my struggles but am still greatly blessed)
This beautiful earth... everyday a new picture of beauty

I could go on but I will leave it there.

No comments: