Monday, November 9, 2009

Road Trip

Monica, Phillip and I took a little road trip over the weekend. I love the Logan temple and have wanted to go to it forever now. Monica and I planned a road trip in the fall so we could see the leaves on the way to the temple However, up until a few weeks ago our schedules did not mesh. I even had a trip planned with a friend but a cold got the best of me and that drive was cancled. So a few weeks after the leaves disappeared in the canyon we finally made the trip. Still a great trip becuase it ended at the temple.

What a beautiful temple. I am grateful for the opportunity to do a sacred work in this the Lords house.


Gotta have a lawn shot at this temple.


Here are my fall leaves I wanted to see. Kinda made for a great picture.
Next year I will make the drive and see the leaves but for now this trip will do.

No comments: