Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My best friend... my enemy.



So I got my new mouth piece to help with my headaches. I am on week two of my wearing it all day for three weeks. I have worn it most of the time I can't say I wear it all day. So why do I not wear it all day? Well if you have talked to me in the last two weeks you are probably laughing and already know why. I asked a friend if I sounded funny he said "oh you sound fine" then my sister laughed at me hysterically while I talked. One of them is lying to me.

I struggle saying my s's and j's the most. So you can imagine it is pretty funny when I say my name. If I talk slow and think about it I do fine. It is just my quick witted comments and long conversations I struggle with.

Oh well I suppose the benefits defiantly out weight the costs here. I hope it works. I had a headache over the weekend so I think my three week run might be extended.

Wish me luck!

No comments: