Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Book Titles

I would never write a book about my life but this year I thought I would let you know some of the titles I have considered for the book I will never write.

January: 1 Good Reason Not To Play Basketball, when I don't want to is not good enough.














February: How to Survive Living with Your Sister. (easy she is fun)














March: 15 Mini Cupcakes and Still Feeling Lucky














April: Considering Yourself Successful at 26.








May: Surviving University Campus Life (written by a girl who attended one class one semester.)












June: New Dew New You!




















July: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, San Diego Style















August Back to School: Why I Went Back











September Jumping Through Hoops; A guide to being a successful RN-BSN student













October How to Date Your Home Teachers
November How to Make Home Teaching Awkward for All Involved














December How to Get in Trouble As a Bridesmaid




















There you have it some highlights from 2009!