Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

This year for my birthday I got to celebrate along with two great friends. Happy Birthday Fabio and Madi!!! We had an adventurous birthday. We went snow shoeing. This was my first time. It was a lot of fun.



This was the first time I had sees snow piled so high. Crazy!

I decided to teach my dear friend Madi a lesson on accepting help from men. She insisted on climbing the mound on her own, ignoring Fabio's extended hand. So I set off up the hill and took his hand. Unfortunately, my glove slipped right off my hand and I slid right down the hill. Of course someone caught it on camera...Thanks Rebecca!

But don't worry I was not the only one who found themselves down in the snow!On my Birthday I had to work!! After work I joined a gym. (I have not gone since I joined...oops) Then I went to dinner with my dear friends Rebecca. We had sushi. I love sushi. After that I went home and was ambushed by three guys yelling as they entered my apartment. I screamed and covered my head. They truly scared me. Then they kidnapped me and blindfolded me and took me out to dinner. Oops Rebecca was not successful at keeping me away from food. Oh well I had dessert and enjoyed the company. I have the greatest friends. Oh on Tuesday I came to work and this is what my desk looked like. A day late but just as much love.
28 I am going to make this year a good one!

No comments: