Saturday, April 2, 2011

Must one choose?

I have always been very dedicated to Disney but I have felt bad that my true love was from 20th Century Fox. Yes Dimitri has been my cartoon crush for some time now. Every girl loves the bad guy who turns good for a woman.


But Disney has answered my dilemma with another dashing bad guy turned good. I feel so bad leaving Dimitri behind for Flynn Rider. But look at him can you blame me. Or maybe I could keep both or these cartoon dream boats...They are from two different companies...would they ever really find out they did not have all my heart?




Disclaimer...my cartoon theories on love do not reflect any real theories of love I might have. No love triangles have or will ever exist in this life I call real.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

haha i love you Jessica! Dimitri is one of my favorites too!!! I just recently saw Tangled and yes Flynn is awesome too!