Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Sleepwalkers Day Never Ends

I am sure I did some more walking through the years but I do not remember much more from the younger years.

In high school it started to get really interesting! It all started my junior year of high school when I worked at the little league concession stands. When I got home from school I would head to the concession stand and I worked there until 10 or 11 most nights. Once I got home I always had some homework to get done before I could go to bed. Once I went to bed and was asleep I started to dream that I was at work. I would dream that a customer came to the concession stand counter. I would actually get out of bed and go to my dresser and take care of the customer. Once done with that I would climb back in bed. Once I felt comfortable and ready to sleep (even thought I was sleeping the whole time) another customer would come and I would get out of bed to help them and do the whole thing over again. I did this night after night and many times throughout the night. The strange thing was I knew what I was doing, I knew I was asleep but I still felt I needed to get up every time. The sleep I did get was not very restful.

No comments: