Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tales of a Sleepwalker

I have decided to document not only the happenings in my daily life but also those things that go on late at night when most are sleeping. These stories have entertained many...I hope to accomplish the same here...

My earliest memory of sleepwalking was when I was pretty young. I do not remember much but the image of me digging through a closet. My dad tells me he found me and I said I was looking for the sun.

When I was in junior high my family moved. I always shared a room with my sister Monica. When we were setting up our room I remember we debated whether we should have bunk beds or not, then we went back and forth on who’s bed would go where. That night my dad found me standing in the hallway. He led me back into my room (I remember all of this). I went to Monica’s bed and complained about her being in my bed. My dad told me to sleep in the other bed and we could take care of it in the morning.


In this same house I remember waking up one day with the image of a baby lying on two pillows. I then realized I did not have any pillows on my bed. I walked to the other side of my room and lying in the corner was two pillows and a doll lying on top of them. Random I know.

Lucky for all of you I remember when I sleep walk so there are plenty more stories to come!

1 comment:

Sarah DeMoss said...

lol Cant wait! I didnt know you did that!